Archive for the ‘Lamps’ tag
This week, Lamps Plus is looking for a new PR and social media manager, while Drumroll is hiring a community and outreach manager. Meltwater is on the hunt for a social media sales consultant, and 50Cubes is seeking an executive producer. Get the scoop on these jobs and more below, and find additional just-posted social media gigs on mediabistro.com.
- PR & Social Media Manager Lamps Plus (New York, NY)
- Community & Outreach Manager Drumroll (Austin, TX)
- Social Media Sales Consultant Meltwater (San Jose/San Francisco, CA)
- Executive Producer 50Cubes (San Francisco, CA)
- Sales Executive, Online Marketing Acquinity Interactive (Deerfield Beach, FL)
New Career Opportunities Daily: The best jobs in media.
Nearly everyone uses glass bottles and needs lamps, so why not make a lamp out of a used bottle? Here are two ways you can get this project done, either with a traditional tungsten filament or a more modern LED. More »
Turn These IKEA Lamps into Speaker Mounts to Keep Your Computer Speakers Out of the Way [Ikea Hacks]
One of the problems with keeping a good set of speakers on your desk is that they often take up a lot of otherwise usable space. This IKEA hack, on the other hand, gets your speakers up off of your desk surface so you can use the space and showers you with sound at the same time. More »